If you are an applicant being considered for a unit or a current VNHS tenant, YOU ARE required to provide proof of income and/or assets in order to determine your eligibility for subsidy assistance as well as your Tenant Rent Contribution.
Listed below are Verification of Income forms applicable to any household member receiving income. Please have the applicable forms completed by whomever you receive your income from (example: Employment Insurance, Band Funding, Employer, Pension or BC Benefits) and mail or fax the forms along with copies of the following:
- A copy of 3 months of recent pay stubs and or proof of income and employment letter, if applicable
- Pension cheque stub(s), if applicable
- A copy of the bank statement and or deposit book (if directly deposited only)
- E.I. stub(s), and or proof of benefits letter, if applicable
- The latest copy of a Canada Customs & Revenue Agency assessment confirmation (This is the confirmation of a tax return filed and income declared that is received from the Government of Canada after filing a tax return).
The following forms are available for download:
These forms require Acrobat Reader, a free download from the link on the home page.